Windows Mobile Board for ASUS, Garmin-Asus and ACER Devices

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for all ASUS, Garmin-Asus and ACER Windows Mobile Based Phones

3 posters

6.1 Lite ROM with new boot screen and more memory :)

asusgeek

6.1 Lite ROM with new boot screen and more memory :) Empty 6.1 Lite ROM with new boot screen and more memory :)

Post  asusgeek Mon May 04, 2009 9:36 am

Hello,
    Pls try and post the feedbacks here

Download:
    Mediafire
    Rapidshare
    Megaupload
    Ziddu

Last edited by xplode on Sun May 17, 2009 2:58 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding Mirros)
    myba2s

6.1 Lite ROM with new boot screen and more memory :) Empty Re: 6.1 Lite ROM with new boot screen and more memory :)

Post  myba2s Thu May 21, 2009 7:13 am

Bug:

1)Cannot install Microsoft .NET Compact Framework 3.5
    2)Encryption cannot be unticked. (not sure if it makes a difference)
    3)Fix the camera display when opened would be nice.

Will update when occurs. Thank you for the great work & rom.
    PACOSH

6.1 Lite ROM with new boot screen and more memory :) Empty sound problem

Post  PACOSH Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:05 pm

hi, I used first hdubli's 6.5 rom, but plenty of programs (spbshell 3 etc) didnt wrk with it so i needed to downgrade back to 6.1.. couldnt find any other source so used yours rom.. everything running smoothly, only one BIG issue - sound (when making calls) from earphone even speaker is horrible... kinda overnoise in background and voice is really low.. the same can hear people on other side - noisy background and my voice like from faaar away.. any ideas?? coz i realy like your version, would like to keep it, but this is just way to much annoying.. thx a lot

if this issue cant be solved, can you plz help me with findin another 6.1 rom? all available on inet are 6.5... cheers

!!!! also messaging doesnt wrk!!, you can only see msgs, but not open the thread, nor to replay or write new mssg.. any cab to fix this?? thx

Sponsored content

6.1 Lite ROM with new boot screen and more memory :) Empty Re: 6.1 Lite ROM with new boot screen and more memory :)

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:16 pm