Windows Mobile Board for ASUS, Garmin-Asus and ACER Devices

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for all ASUS, Garmin-Asus and ACER Windows Mobile Based Phones

+5
nipunambastha
lukaa90
panzercool
a4rocks
slammer2x
9 posters

New!!! P320 M2D Rom (Best stable i'd ever tested)

slammer2x

New!!! P320 M2D Rom (Best stable i'd ever tested) Empty New!!! P320 M2D Rom (Best stable i'd ever tested)

Post  slammer2x Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:39 pm

Click Here!!!

This is Thai-WWE Rom , I'm not sure it can be installed in other lang.But this rom is already have english keyboard and support all English program. Especially there is no problem even the miss call and it is very awesome stable and fast.

Thanks to
    http://www.pdagismo.com
    a4rocks
    a4rocks

New!!! P320 M2D Rom (Best stable i'd ever tested) Empty Re: New!!! P320 M2D Rom (Best stable i'd ever tested)

Post  a4rocks Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:13 pm

Seems like an English ROM posted on a Thai website. Although I see that you seem to have tested it. But by the looks of it, looks like an English ROM only. Can you please confirm whether it's Thai or English?

Regarding the missed call bug, it won't be here for only one reason, the build is based on WM6.1 which has been released a long time back and is the current stable build of Windows Mobile. So WM6.5 was going to be buggy because it's still not become final. Regarding stability, there is no doubt it's gonna be pretty stable but then, the question is, whether M2D is what you want or WM6.5. Anyways, hope you are having fun using it.
    slammer2x

New!!! P320 M2D Rom (Best stable i'd ever tested) Empty ...

Post  slammer2x Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:11 pm

It was a Thai rom but it can be working with all English programs. Thai rom was different Englisgh rom only that it can support Thai symbol which can be installed by Thai Keyboard.

Generally, I hope a new WM6.5 rom which hasn't trouble with misscall. I'm very sure that if P320 using over than WM 6.1 build 192xx , it will occur miss call trouble. Very Happy

It will appreciate for me, if you can do it.

Thanks.... Laughing
    panzercool

New!!! P320 M2D Rom (Best stable i'd ever tested) Empty Re: New!!! P320 M2D Rom (Best stable i'd ever tested)

Post  panzercool Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:24 am

ROM's really good for a 6.1. Its stable and speedy. M2D works smoothly too. One problem though, unable to change the year to 2009. The least I could get it was around the year 25xx. Any fix on that ?

P.S : Would be sticking to this ROM till a new 6.5 is released.
    slammer2x

New!!! P320 M2D Rom (Best stable i'd ever tested) Empty ...

Post  slammer2x Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:15 am

Smile Uhmm.. I forgot that Thai rom has B.E years so if you change to compatible with A.D year.

2009 A.D -> 2552 B.E

P.S Another best way is

Go to Settings -> System Tab -> Regional Setting -> Set to your country

I hope that it will good for everyone... cat
    panzercool

Post  panzercool Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:27 am

Thanks buddy ! That worked !!! Very Happy

This ROM is seriously fast and I would be sticking to this ROM till I see a stable 6.5 ROM

Thanks again !
    lukaa90

Post  lukaa90 Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:35 pm

Sorry for my bad english...
    However why I cannot download the rom posted on pdagismo.com ?
    You have said that is very stable and I want to try it please...
    slammer2x

Post  slammer2x Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:10 pm

That web require at least one reply so you must register it first.
    nipunambastha

New!!! P320 M2D Rom (Best stable i'd ever tested) Empty Me too

Post  nipunambastha Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:14 pm

I downloaded too..
    You have to create avatar and post a reply..
    U'll able to see link on 1st page...

I will try my hands on this

Looks pretty fast .. lets c more
    Aby

Post  Aby Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:11 pm

i registered at pdagismo.com and was able to locate the forum topic, but there was no option to reply to the post Sad and even clicked ** Edit // Add your AVATAR Click here ** but it just opened the same page in another Tab..

would any of you be kind enough to upload it and post the link in the forum... Smile

thanks in Advance... Very Happy
    nipunambastha

Post  nipunambastha Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:23 am

Aby wrote:i registered at pdagismo.com and was able to locate the forum topic, but there was no option to reply to the post Sad and even clicked ** Edit // Add your AVATAR Click here ** but it just opened the same page in another Tab..

would any of you be kind enough to upload it and post the link in the forum... Smile

There is option you had to go to 5th page and post a reply...
    You can check mine i have posted there..
    use google translator to see your options..
    login in thai language and maintain ur login. open new tab and translate it.
    try hitting button accordingly
    a4rocks
    a4rocks

Post  a4rocks Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:33 pm

Aby wrote:i registered at pdagismo.com and was able to locate the forum topic, but there was no option to reply to the post Sad and even clicked ** Edit // Add your AVATAR Click here ** but it just opened the same page in another Tab..

Ok buddy, here you go with the link of the download-

http://www.mediafire.com/?dzjmqch43mx

I wonder why no one was giving the link. Sorry for not seeing it earlier. I hope you have fun using it. Will download it too myself and try and test it to see the hands on of this.
    Aby

Post  Aby Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:28 pm

Thank a4rocks, i did manage to download it from the thai site... actually there was problem with the thai forum... wrote to the Admin and He was good enough to promptly reset my account ... and sent me a new password.. and i was able to login and post and get the download link...

i'm using 6.5 lite and don't have issues apart from occasional/frequent signal drops... still wondering if i should try this... any suggestions...

thanks you once again...

a4rocks wrote:

I wonder why no one was giving the link. Sorry for not seeing it earlier. I hope you have fun using it. Will download it too myself and try and test it to see the hands on of this.
    nipunambastha

Post  nipunambastha Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:05 am

Aby wrote:Thank a4rocks, i did manage to download it from the thai site... actually there was problem with the thai forum... wrote to the Admin and He was good enough to promptly reset my account ... and sent me a new password.. and i was able to login and post and get the download link...

i'm using 6.5 lite and don't have issues apart from occasional/frequent signal drops... still wondering if i should try this... any suggestions...

thanks you once again...

a4rocks wrote:

You should try it..this ROM don't have such problems..because its using 6.1 core which is one of the official stable release.
    It has Manilla 2D interface.. Looks smooth and pretty cool.

ROM however is quite fast with lots of in built utilites.
    Should try it
    a4rocks
    a4rocks

Post  a4rocks Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:50 pm

Does the weather tab in this ROM work? Doesn't work for me at least.
    rui efe

Post  rui efe Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:48 pm

this rom works fine in here but my video mode doesn't work in this rom...can you tell why? Neutral
    avalon.ask

Post  avalon.ask Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:23 pm

Hi all,

I got the following error message when I start any program installed on main memory/SD card : "an unexpected error has occurred in [application name] Select Quit and then restart this program, or select Details for more information". This is caused by missing .Net compact framework. When I tried to install it i got the error message "Installation error. Stop all applications and process,maximize available storage space and run installation again." There was enough free space in the main memory and SD.

This cause no application to work.

Please help!
    manilker

Post  manilker Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:25 pm

avalon.ask wrote:Hi all,

I got the following error message when I start any program installed on main memory/SD card : "an unexpected error has occurred in [application name] Select Quit and then restart this program, or select Details for more information". This is caused by missing .Net compact framework. When I tried to install it i got the error message "Installation error. Stop all applications and process,maximize available storage space and run installation again." There was enough free space in the main memory and SD.

This cause no application to work.

Please help!

hi friend, you can try to change regional setting to English UK.
    And this rom is realy good Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:26 am