Windows Mobile Board for ASUS, Garmin-Asus and ACER Devices

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for all ASUS, Garmin-Asus and ACER Windows Mobile Based Phones

4 posters

Device Update

Aeric

Device Update Empty Device Update

Post  Aeric Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:45 am

I have run Device Update. There are a lot of application that I can install.

I have installed facebook. It is a very good app except that it doesn't support chat.

I am wondering are the applications automatically install to our storage card instead of phone memory.

I also wish to know if anyone tested all the applications, are they all compatible with Asus P320? Which apps do you all recommend? Perhaps we can set up a poll for this Smile

I am looking for a lite version of Internet browser. I think there are 2 browsers available: Diamond Opera Mobile v2392 and Skyfire browser v1.1.0.13052, which one is better?

Thanks and cheers.

Device Update Device_Update
    e7fendy

Device Update Empty Re: Device Update

Post  e7fendy Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:47 am

I like to use iContact for my contact management.
    And for browser, I prefer UCWeb.
    manasgirdhar

Post  manasgirdhar Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:41 pm

Aeric wrote:I have run Device Update. There are a lot of application that I can install.

I have installed facebook. It is a very good app except that it doesn't support chat.

I am wondering are the applications automatically install to our storage card instead of phone memory.

I also wish to know if anyone tested all the applications, are they all compatible with Asus P320? Which apps do you all recommend? Perhaps we can set up a poll for this Smile

I am looking for a lite version of Internet browser. I think there are 2 browsers available: Diamond Opera Mobile v2392 and Skyfire browser v1.1.0.13052, which one is better?

Thanks and cheers.

Device Update Device_Update

Tell you What....Open Menu in the Software...and enable the Shell Installer....after That you can select if you want to install to phone Memory or Memory Card
    Aeric

Post  Aeric Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:39 am

Thanks manasgirdhar. I 'll try it next time.

Skyfire is great, I can play Youtube video with sound but slow since Asus P320 only support EDGE.
    Opera can't open Youtube video.
    sharat3
    sharat3

Post  sharat3 Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:07 am

Youtube plays pretty smooth in Core Player..

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:24 pm