Windows Mobile Board for ASUS, Garmin-Asus and ACER Devices

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for all ASUS, Garmin-Asus and ACER Windows Mobile Based Phones

3 posters

Remote Desktop client that works with WM6.5 ?

whoa

Remote Desktop client that works with WM6.5 ? Empty Remote Desktop client that works with WM6.5 ?

Post  whoa Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:50 pm

Remote Desktop client that works with WM6.5 - does such a thing exist ?
    I would love to try one of the new 6.5 ROMs that manas has been posting recently, this is the only thing holding me back.

Any pointers much appreciated. Cool
    manasgirdhar

Remote Desktop client that works with WM6.5 ? Empty Re: Remote Desktop client that works with WM6.5 ?

Post  manasgirdhar Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:55 am

whoa wrote:Remote Desktop client that works with WM6.5 - does such a thing exist ?
    I would love to try one of the new 6.5 ROMs that manas has been posting recently, this is the only thing holding me back.

Any pointers much appreciated. Cool

Yes Dude there is a remote desktop client for wm6.5....will post it in the next build for sure
    Aeric

Remote Desktop client that works with WM6.5 ? Empty Re: Remote Desktop client that works with WM6.5 ?

Post  Aeric Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:59 am

Anyone tried to change the Remote Desktop to fullscreen? It hangs when I change to fullscreen.

Last edited by Aeric on Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : It's working fine.)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:10 am