Windows Mobile Board for ASUS, Garmin-Asus and ACER Devices

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for all ASUS, Garmin-Asus and ACER Windows Mobile Based Phones

+4
Aeric
kronopio
sharat3
manasgirdhar
8 posters

New Rom with GPRS Fixed and remote desktop

manasgirdhar

New Rom with GPRS Fixed and remote desktop Empty New Rom with GPRS Fixed and remote desktop

Post  manasgirdhar Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:47 pm

Hey Guys

The old roms had a gprs bug...i found that the problem was with the shell...So posting a diffrent Rom

Features:
    Build Number:23551.5.5.0
    Free Ram:Approx 23 Mb as usual
    Free Storage 22 Mb
    Call Delay Fixed
    Honey Comb Menu
    Device update(Latest Beta Version)
    Office
    AMeba
    Remote Desktop
    added back the elegant black theme
    Time Bomb Patched
    Beta Notification Removed
    ReVamped Lock screen(like the last build)
    Added New Keyboard(Swype instead of SlideIt...but u have to select it once)
    FreeRam
    PimBackup
    Regedit
    Screen Capture
    SoftReset
    Java
    Video Recording Fixed
    SMS Bug Fixed
    Not Sure bout Missed call bug...i tried it but mine showed the missed call so i guess its fine
    GPRS Problem Fixed(let the device customize first and then select yes to auto set GPRS)
    Flash It and let me know.

And people tell Me what more to Add in the roms

I just remembered that i forgot to regedit Bluetooth....Please do it

As Usual feedback is appreciated

link:
    www.psppc.in

Last edited by manasgirdhar on Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    sharat3
    sharat3

New Rom with GPRS Fixed and remote desktop Empty Re: New Rom with GPRS Fixed and remote desktop

Post  sharat3 Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:31 pm

has anyone tried?
    sharat3
    sharat3

New Rom with GPRS Fixed and remote desktop Empty Re: New Rom with GPRS Fixed and remote desktop

Post  sharat3 Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:52 pm

Planning to flash once somebody confirms that gprs works..
    kronopio

Post  kronopio Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:11 pm

Yes - GPRS works fine. Haven't checked other things but I can connect to internet :-)
    Aeric

New Rom with GPRS Fixed and remote desktop Empty Beta version watermark removed

Post  Aeric Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:16 pm

Hi Manas,

How did you remove the Beta version watermark?

I will downlaoad and flash my P320 again now.

Becareful guys, I didn't realize my P320 battery was weak just now. It turned off just after it rebooted to boot screen. If it turned off in the midst of flashing then I don't think I can flash it back again.
    sharat3
    sharat3

Post  sharat3 Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:31 pm

screenshots anyone?
    manilker

Post  manilker Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:16 pm

it works perfect but office 2003 installed Sad

thanks manas Smile
    sharat3
    sharat3

Post  sharat3 Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:38 pm

Some screenshots

New Rom with GPRS Fixed and remote desktop 11c9us1

New Rom with GPRS Fixed and remote desktop 5dqgt0

Ya its not office 2010..but thats fine i guess..
    panzercool

Post  panzercool Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:41 pm

I still have call notification issues. Call history (outgoing/incoming and missed) does not register on the phone (even with ks20.exe)

anyone facing this problem ? please advice....

Other than that everything is fine ! cheers
    jiteshshahin

New Rom with GPRS Fixed and remote desktop Empty Thanks Manas

Post  jiteshshahin Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:49 pm

Hey dude,

Great efforts. The problem with the rom
    1. Missed call
    2. Call delays

GPRS works fine

On another note, why dont you upload a bare rom? Most programs are available for download as CABs. Let ppl choose whats best for them
    panzercool

Post  panzercool Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:22 pm

Till a solution is found for the call notification issues, as a workaround you could use Mobiion MagiCall to see your call (missed/incoming/outgoing) logs. It works pretty well. Very Happy

Once again ! I owe Manas a million thanks for the ROMs ! cheers drunken
    gito83
    gito83

Post  gito83 Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:41 pm

New Rom with GPRS Fixed and remote desktop 23qjit New Rom with GPRS Fixed and remote desktop 2ypclmp New Rom with GPRS Fixed and remote desktop 2a5izok New Rom with GPRS Fixed and remote desktop 2l9iyv New Rom with GPRS Fixed and remote desktop N9zzd New Rom with GPRS Fixed and remote desktop 2iqfkh2

Everything seems to work ok...
    Ok missed call problem, calls ok, sms ok, gprs ok, mms ok, wifi ok, programs ok,
    Device update ok, office 2007 ok, WMP ok...

And Thank you Manas... Wink
    It's a hard work... thank you for spending your time with the community... Do you have paypal? Wink

Last edited by gito83 on Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
    kronopio

Post  kronopio Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:05 pm

Thank you Manas for another great ROM.

Everything seems to be working fine: calls, missed calls, SMS, GPRS, customizing today screen with cHome (weather plugin, fave people, cLuncher and cNotifications), GPS...

I don't know what to say - it is marvellous :-)

Thank you once again and keep up the great work :-)
    panzercool

Post  panzercool Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:37 pm

panzercool wrote:Till a solution is found for the call notification issues, as a workaround you could use Mobiion MagiCall to see your call (missed/incoming/outgoing) logs. It works pretty well. Very Happy

Once again ! I owe Manas a million thanks for the ROMs ! cheers drunken

Solution found ! FYI....

If I backup all the call logs and restore them (via PIM Backup) I have the notification issue. Not restoring the call logs did the trick !!

All iz well now !!

Very Happy Smile
    manasgirdhar

Post  manasgirdhar Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:28 am

gito83 wrote:New Rom with GPRS Fixed and remote desktop 23qjit New Rom with GPRS Fixed and remote desktop 2ypclmp New Rom with GPRS Fixed and remote desktop 2a5izok New Rom with GPRS Fixed and remote desktop 2l9iyv New Rom with GPRS Fixed and remote desktop N9zzd New Rom with GPRS Fixed and remote desktop 2iqfkh2

Everything seems to work ok...
    Ok missed call problem, calls ok, sms ok, gprs ok, mms ok, wifi ok, programs ok,
    Device update ok, office 2007 ok, WMP ok...

And Thank you Manas... Wink
    It's a hard work... thank you for spending your time with the community... Do you have paypal? Wink

Everything is working fine...right???Misd calls show...and no call delay prob????And yes i do have a pay pal account....but as its a free account i cant create the donate button...do you want to donate for the hard work???
    manasgirdhar

Post  manasgirdhar Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:31 am

Just downloaded Hdubli's rom with Manila 2d.....i'll see if i can integrate it in my Roms....Post feedback with it soon
    panzercool

Post  panzercool Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:47 am

Everything is working fine...right???Misd calls show...and no call delay prob????And yes i do have a pay pal account....but as its a free account i cant create the donate button...do you want to donate for the hard work???

I would love to donate !! You deserve it mate !! Just lemme know how!! Smile
    manasgirdhar

Post  manasgirdhar Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:53 am

panzercool wrote:

I would love to donate !! You deserve it mate !! Just lemme know how!! Smile

Thnx dude...do u have a paypal account???
    manasgirdhar

Post  manasgirdhar Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:56 am

Alrite guys...tested Hdubli's Manila 2d....a few tabs have a prob...lemme check if i can fix that...if i can get it to work then a new rom will come by the end of the day...if i cant get it to work...then i'll see what to do
    sharat3
    sharat3

Post  sharat3 Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:00 am

Hey just found that the powerpoint application is not working.. Sad

It says "ppt.exe is not a valid pocket pc application... scratch

Can u plz fix this bug(or if possible include office 2010 instead of 2007) and reupload?

was planning to stick with this build...
    manasgirdhar

Post  manasgirdhar Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:06 am

sharat3 wrote:Hey just found that the powerpoint application is not working.. Sad

Can u plz fix this bug(or if possible include office 2010 instead of 2007) and reupload?

dude i justed posted a build with manila 2d....the build number is same with just a few changes...including touch flo and office 2010...please download that
    sharat3
    sharat3

Post  sharat3 Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:31 am

manasgirdhar wrote:
    sharat3 wrote:Hey just found that the powerpoint application is not working.. Sad

dude i justed posted a build with manila 2d....the build number is same with just a few changes...including touch flo and office 2010...please download that

am not so sure if i would be using that one coz i feel Titanium is much more memory friendly than manila..
    manasgirdhar

Post  manasgirdhar Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:51 am

sharat3 wrote:
    manasgirdhar wrote:

am not so sure if i would be using that one coz i feel Titanium is much more memory friendly than manila..

Then disable manila from the home menu...it'll give you 24 mb free ram....which is more than the build in this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:00 am