Windows Mobile Board for ASUS, Garmin-Asus and ACER Devices

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for all ASUS, Garmin-Asus and ACER Windows Mobile Based Phones

+7
e7fendy
Anorak
nikworld08
cccy
panzercool
manilker
manasgirdhar
11 posters

New Rom for you guys****added:wm6.5.5 fixed rom***

manasgirdhar

New Rom for you guys****added:wm6.5.5 fixed rom*** Empty New Rom for you guys****added:wm6.5.5 fixed rom***

Post  manasgirdhar Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:31 am

Ok Guys this is the first Rom that i have ever created so its bound to have Bugs...this is windows 6.5.x...with the start menu at the bottom...used the oldest asus p320 drivers..start menu has honey comb structure...free ram on fresh boot is approx 24mb for me...and inbuilt mem is approx 27mb free...compact framework 3.5 pre-installed....it DOESN'T have office.....so test the roms and let me know if you find any bugs..sorry couldnt post any screenshots...and remember this is my first build so use at your own risk

And i'd like to thank Dmbob because i took a few files from his rom

Here is the link:
    www.psppc.in

edit:
    Recieved complaints that Media Player doesnt have skins and there are misd call display probs and call delays
    Fixed Media Player skins and tried to fixed the other two probs(not sure if they are fixed or not.)Please download this rom and test it out and give me feed back so i can make changes if required

highlights:
    HoneyComb Menu
    Media Player Skins fixed
    Finger Keyboard
    New Themes
    free Ram around 22mb and internal storage around 25 mb
    and maybe call delay and misd calls bugs fixed(not sure)
    link:-
    www.psppc.in

lite rom as requested:
    link:-
    www.psppc.in
    feed back would be more than welcome

got my hands on a wm 6.5.5 sys and i created the rom and it looks good...its stabler than the 6.5.3 roms....build version is 23551.5.5.0
    higlights:
    Honey Comb Menu
    Custom boot Screen
    Office 2010

known Bugs:
    Cant Play Wma files
    Rom expires on 1st may so its only to test

so please check it out and give me the feedback so i can create more roms

link:
    www.psppc.in

already working on a new rom...dont worry people your days for waiting for roms are over...as soon as i get my hands on new builds i'll make them for you...but i need feedback to get better at this stuff so please co-operate with me

Fixed the wma problem with the beta rom and patched the rimebomb but the beta notification still shows...Please test it and lemme know

link:
    www.psppc.in

Last edited by manasgirdhar on Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:33 pm; edited 12 times in total
    manilker

New Rom for you guys****added:wm6.5.5 fixed rom*** Empty Re: New Rom for you guys****added:wm6.5.5 fixed rom***

Post  manilker Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:54 am

thans my friend i am downloading now. is it have missed call problem or call delay problem?
    manasgirdhar

New Rom for you guys****added:wm6.5.5 fixed rom*** Empty Re: New Rom for you guys****added:wm6.5.5 fixed rom***

Post  manasgirdhar Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:03 pm

i havent faced call delay probs...not sure bout misd calls...if misd calls prob is there....try the ks20.exe trick
    panzercool

Post  panzercool Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:03 pm

Appreciate your efforts !!

Can you provide few screenshots ?
    manasgirdhar

Post  manasgirdhar Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:08 pm

will provide them later....till then y dont u download n test the rom
    manilker

Post  manilker Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:12 pm

it has same problem with DmBob rom.
    call delay problem, missed call problem, there is no wm player skin....
    what is difference between your rom and DmBob rom ? i cant find anything ....
    manasgirdhar

Post  manasgirdhar Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:44 am

there is a diffrence in free ram....no ezKeyboard or whtever that was.....as for call delay probs and misd call probs almost every rom i've found has it...but like i said its my first rom so probs are bound to be there....and i've already started fixing those...so a lil patience
    manilker

Post  manilker Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:59 am

ok my friend. i am downloding your updated rom now and i will try it. i hope you will make a perffect rom for asus p320. and i have suggestion for your rom theme which is Elegant Black Theme it is look cool on my phone. good luck.
    manilker

New Rom for you guys****added:wm6.5.5 fixed rom*** Empty manasgirdhar's rom with Elegant Black Theme

Post  manilker Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:58 am

New Rom for you guys****added:wm6.5.5 fixed rom*** Screen12 New Rom for you guys****added:wm6.5.5 fixed rom*** Screen13 New Rom for you guys****added:wm6.5.5 fixed rom*** Screen14 New Rom for you guys****added:wm6.5.5 fixed rom*** Screen15 New Rom for you guys****added:wm6.5.5 fixed rom*** Screen16
    manasgirdhar

Post  manasgirdhar Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:14 pm

do u want me to make that theme available by default in the rom???
    manasgirdhar

Post  manasgirdhar Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:16 pm

manilker wrote:ok my friend. i am downloding your updated rom now and i will try it. i hope you will make a perffect rom for asus p320. and i have suggestion for your rom theme which is Elegant Black Theme it is look cool on my phone. good luck.

are you still facing the misd call and call delay prob????
    cccy

Post  cccy Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:32 pm

Could you make a lite rom for us too ?
    A rom that does not contain extras like fingerkeyboard, office, windows live, extra themes, compact framework, etc... Just the bare minimum, with the latest 6.5.3 rom.
    Would very much appreciate the help.
    And of course, thank you for your help on the rom! It is very much appreciated!
    manasgirdhar

Post  manasgirdhar Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:41 pm

cccy wrote:Could you make a lite rom for us too ?
    A rom that does not contain extras like fingerkeyboard, office, windows live, extra themes, compact framework, etc... Just the bare minimum, with the latest 6.5.3 rom.

i can make it ofcourse but i wont be able to test it.....dont wanna keep flashing my phone...if u can test it then i'll definately make it.....just say the word
    cccy

Post  cccy Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:06 pm

manasgirdhar wrote:

i can make it ofcourse but i wont be able to test it.....dont wanna keep flashing my phone...if u can test it then i'll definately make it.....just say the word
    I am changing my phone soon so I won't complain even if I have to flash my phone every day. If you make it, I can help you test it.
    manilker

Post  manilker Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:08 pm

i agree with cccy. if you cook wm 6.5.3 for p320 maybe some problem can be solved by itself. and p320 has a ram problem this way you solve this problem....

i am testing your new rom if there is a problem i will write there...

thanks for all...
    manasgirdhar

Post  manasgirdhar Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:02 pm

added link to lite rom
    panzercool

Post  panzercool Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:24 pm

Will test the lite ROM....thanks !
    manilker

Post  manilker Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:08 am

i have a general problem about wm 6.5 roms when i install phonex, default wm dialer skin and phonex skin appear same time on screen and sometimes phone isnt ringing. on wm 6.1 there is no problem about phonex.
    manasgirdhar

Post  manasgirdhar Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:46 am

manilker wrote:i have a general problem about wm 6.5 roms when i install phonex, default wm dialer skin and phonex skin appear same time on screen and sometimes phone isnt ringing. on wm 6.1 there is no problem about phonex.

yaa even i have faced the same prob...i think phonex is not compatible with wm 6.5...lets wait for an updated version....anyone facing any other problems?????
    manilker

Post  manilker Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:33 pm

activesync isnt running on your litle rom i reinstalled your first rom.
    and your second rom cant be installed i think you must delete it.
    manasgirdhar

Post  manasgirdhar Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:02 pm

which 2nd rom????the one with the fixed files???i m using that rom on my phone mate.......what happens when you try to install it????does it detect the flash.bin and says download sd successful???
    manilker

Post  manilker Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:47 pm

when installing, it came %44 and stopped there. i tried several times but it stopped at %44 again.
    manasgirdhar

Post  manasgirdhar Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:47 pm

manilker wrote:when installing, it came %44 and stopped there. i tried several times but it stopped at %44 again.

tell u what redownload the rom and then try to flash it...media fire loads of times corrupts download....coz i m using the 2nd rom with the fixed files and its working perfectly
    cccy

Post  cccy Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:41 pm

I do need some urgent help here. My screen alignment went out of sync as my touch screen is spoilt and thus internal screen alignment program just goes in a loop. Can someone go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/HARDWARE/DEVICEMAP/TOUCH and tell me what is the settings for the string CalibrationData . And if possible too, what type is it : DWORD/String/Binary?
    It should be some numbers in this format : 2013,2038 3468,3555 3314,668 573,415 696,3486 .
    I need the data urgently as I cannot use the touch screen without the data.
    Your help is very much appreciated!
    manasgirdhar

Post  manasgirdhar Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:35 pm

cccy wrote:I do need some urgent help here. My screen alignment went out of sync as my touch screen is spoilt and thus internal screen alignment program just goes in a loop. Can someone go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/HARDWARE/DEVICEMAP/TOUCH and tell me what is the settings for the string CalibrationData . And if possible too, what type is it : DWORD/String/Binary?
    It should be some numbers in this format : 2013,2038 3468,3555 3314,668 573,415 696,3486 .
    I need the data urgently as I cannot use the touch screen without the data.
    Your help is very much appreciated!

name:
    CalibrationData
    String:
    2066,1975,3559,3368 3515,567 685,513 664

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 6:27 am