Windows Mobile Board for ASUS, Garmin-Asus and ACER Devices

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for all ASUS, Garmin-Asus and ACER Windows Mobile Based Phones

+3
manilker
a4rocks
manasgirdhar
7 posters

New Rom with Fixed Manila and Office 2010 and More

manasgirdhar

New Rom with Fixed Manila and Office 2010 and More Empty New Rom with Fixed Manila and Office 2010 and More

Post  manasgirdhar Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:12 am

Hey Guys

I Strike Again...Another New Build for you people
    Features:
    Build Number:23551.5.5.0
    Free Ram:Depends on Manila Usage
    Free Storage:Approx 21 Mb
    Call Delay Fixed
    Manila 2D(few Things dont work like youtube and sound but all tans work fine,Contact and program adding bug fixed )
    Htc Album
    Htc Audio Manager
    Honey Comb Menu
    Device update(Latest Beta Version)
    Bluetooth bug Fixed
    Office2010
    AMeba
    Added Back Elegant Black Theme
    Time Bomb Patched
    Beta Notification Removed
    ReVamped Lock screen(like the last build)
    Added New Keyboard(Swype instead of SlideIt...but u have to select it once)
    FreeRam
    PimBackup
    Regedit
    Screen Capture
    SoftReset
    Java
    Video Recording Fixed
    SMS Bug Fixed
    Not Sure bout Missed call bug...i tried it but mine showed the missed call so i guess its fine
    Sometimes after a soft Reset Manila takes a little time to boot...Nothing i can do to fix that
    Flash It and let me know.

As Usual feedback is appreciated

Link:
    www.psppc.in

screens:
    New Rom with Fixed Manila and Office 2010 and More 2iut7c2
    New Rom with Fixed Manila and Office 2010 and More 2zfk9oj
    New Rom with Fixed Manila and Office 2010 and More 6jcytz

Latest Manila Rom:
    THe Features are the Same as above....But The latest Version of Manila is added as requested by a4rocks.
    link:-
    www.psppc.in

Last edited by manasgirdhar on Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:30 pm; edited 3 times in total
    a4rocks
    a4rocks

New Rom with Fixed Manila and Office 2010 and More Empty Re: New Rom with Fixed Manila and Office 2010 and More

Post  a4rocks Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:49 am

Which Manila build is there Manas? Could I get a screenshot. I am not really interested in using the old Manila2D builds, they aren't really good to my tastes. I have always preferred the newer ones.

Could you tell me if this Manila build has weather in the home tab just below the clock?
    manasgirdhar

New Rom with Fixed Manila and Office 2010 and More Empty Re: New Rom with Fixed Manila and Office 2010 and More

Post  manasgirdhar Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:56 am

posting the screens....version is 2.0.1917.1723....this is the only version that worked on p320 for me....a4rocks....i think this is the same one that you wanted me to implement...
    a4rocks
    a4rocks

Post  a4rocks Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:30 am

manasgirdhar wrote:posting the screens....version is 2.0.1917.1723....this is the only version that worked on p320 for me....a4rocks....i think this is the same one that you wanted me to implement...
    Nope I gave you the link to the newer build. The newer build has weather right in the home screen and looks a lot better too. In fact that build was meant for WM6.5 because it was directly extracted from the HTC Touch Pro2.
    manilker

Post  manilker Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:33 am

you are very fast my friend. i cant reach your speed.
    manasgirdhar

Post  manasgirdhar Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:50 am

a4rocks wrote:
    manasgirdhar wrote:posting the screens....version is 2.0.1917.1723....this is the only version that worked on p320 for me....a4rocks....i think this is the same one that you wanted me to implement...
    Nope I gave you the link to the newer build. The newer build has weather right in the home screen and looks a lot better too. In fact that build was meant for WM6.5 because it was directly extracted from the HTC Touch Pro2.

I tried a lot of diffrent files for manila mate but only this one worked on my phone.....Not all the builds run on p320 mate....tell you what...Use this build till i can figure out something else for manila???How does that sound????
    sharat3
    sharat3

Post  sharat3 Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:53 am

manasgirdhar wrote:
    a4rocks wrote:

I tried a lot of diffrent files for manila mate but only this one worked on my phone.....Not all the builds run on p320 mate....tell you what...Use this build till i can figure out something else for manila???How does that sound????

can u make a lighter version of the same build without manila? heh heh..just asking... Rolling Eyes
    manasgirdhar

Post  manasgirdhar Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:54 am

sharat3 wrote:
    manasgirdhar wrote:
    a4rocks wrote:

can u make a lighter version of the same build without manila? heh heh..just asking... Rolling Eyes

Maybe...but you'll have to wait a bit dude
    sharat3
    sharat3

Post  sharat3 Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:59 am

manasgirdhar wrote:
    sharat3 wrote:
    manasgirdhar wrote:
    a4rocks wrote:

sure..i guess it would be worth the wait Smile ..(and anyway i cant download right now as i am @ my workplace)
    manasgirdhar

Post  manasgirdhar Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:02 am

sharat3 wrote:
    manasgirdhar wrote:
    sharat3 wrote:
    manasgirdhar wrote:
    a4rocks wrote:

sure..i guess it would be worth the wait Smile ..(and anyway i cant download right now as i am @ my workplace)

Oh...where do you work???
    sharat3
    sharat3

Post  sharat3 Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:03 am

manasgirdhar wrote:
    sharat3 wrote:
    manasgirdhar wrote:
    sharat3 wrote:
    manasgirdhar wrote:
    a4rocks wrote:

Bangalore...quality assurance in a sw cmpny..

Last edited by sharat3 on Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:05 am; edited 1 time in total
    manasgirdhar

Post  manasgirdhar Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:05 am

sharat3 wrote:
    manasgirdhar wrote:
    sharat3 wrote:
    manasgirdhar wrote:
    sharat3 wrote:
    manasgirdhar wrote:
    a4rocks wrote:

Bangalore...

Cool...Thats the I.T hub man
    sharat3
    sharat3

Post  sharat3 Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:08 am

manasgirdhar wrote:
    sharat3 wrote:
    manasgirdhar wrote:
    sharat3 wrote:
    manasgirdhar wrote:
    sharat3 wrote:
    manasgirdhar wrote:
    a4rocks wrote:

Bangalore...

Haan it is..but i think the ppl benefiting the most r the autowallahs & house owners... Very Happy
    manasgirdhar

Post  manasgirdhar Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:10 am

sharat3 wrote:
    manasgirdhar wrote:
    sharat3 wrote:
    manasgirdhar wrote:
    sharat3 wrote:
    manasgirdhar wrote:
    sharat3 wrote:
    manasgirdhar wrote:
    a4rocks wrote:

Bangalore...

Haan it is..but i think the ppl benefiting the most r the autowallahs & house owners... Very Happy

Aisa kyun????
    sharat3
    sharat3

Post  sharat3 Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:12 am

manasgirdhar wrote:
    sharat3 wrote:
    manasgirdhar wrote:
    sharat3 wrote:
    manasgirdhar wrote:
    sharat3 wrote:
    manasgirdhar wrote:
    sharat3 wrote:
    manasgirdhar wrote:
    a4rocks wrote:

Bangalore...

Aisa kyun????

autowallahs never use meters...unki manmaani in 99% cases...house owners get pretty good rents..like arnd 7k for 1bhk..
    a4rocks
    a4rocks

Post  a4rocks Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:16 am

manasgirdhar wrote:I tried a lot of diffrent files for manila mate but only this one worked on my phone.....Not all the builds run on p320 mate....tell you what...Use this build till i can figure out something else for manila???How does that sound????
    Sounds good to me. I will use this only for now. Downloading. Ah! Mediafire is bugging me now. It is now downloading at painfully low rates. Too bad.
    manasgirdhar

Post  manasgirdhar Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:21 am

sharat3 wrote:
    manasgirdhar wrote:
    sharat3 wrote:
    manasgirdhar wrote:
    sharat3 wrote:
    manasgirdhar wrote:
    sharat3 wrote:
    manasgirdhar wrote:
    sharat3 wrote:
    manasgirdhar wrote:
    a4rocks wrote:

Bangalore...

Aisa kyun????

autowallahs never use meters...unki manmaani in 99% cases...house owners get pretty good rents..like arnd 7k for 1bhk..

Its more expensive in Delhi yaar
    sharat3
    sharat3

Post  sharat3 Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:26 am

manasgirdhar wrote:
    sharat3 wrote:
    manasgirdhar wrote:
    sharat3 wrote:
    manasgirdhar wrote:
    sharat3 wrote:
    manasgirdhar wrote:
    sharat3 wrote:
    manasgirdhar wrote:
    sharat3 wrote:
    manasgirdhar wrote:
    a4rocks wrote:

Bangalore...

Aisa kyun????

Its more expensive in Delhi yaar

is it?? ok..

hey is this "HTC Album" like "Resco Photo Manager"? resco photo manager is pretty cool by the way..v hav options to upload to facebook, picasa, flickr & one more site(can't remember)...

Last edited by sharat3 on Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total
    ajaybhat

Post  ajaybhat Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:28 am

Well its just been 2 days since iv been observing this forum, and I am already a big fan!
    Keep it up manas! Great job! Downloading the new one right away.. Mediafire is a bit slow though Sad
    Anorak
    Anorak

Post  Anorak Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:49 am

Dude you really rock man ... I have been trying integrating the M2D in my asus p320 and was unsuccessful now you made it possible. Cheers up fr u dude. Downloading...... Very Happy
    a4rocks
    a4rocks

Post  a4rocks Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:41 am

GPRS isn't working for me in this build too. I wonder what may be the problem. Anything you suggest Manas? Just when I am trying to connect, it says The remote party ended the connection. Any help from anyone would be appreciated.
    manilker

Post  manilker Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:02 am

a4rocks wrote:GPRS isn't working for me in this build too. I wonder what may be the problem. Anything you suggest Manas? Just when I am trying to connect, it says The remote party ended the connection. Any help from anyone would be appreciated.

GPRS is working on my phone.
    a4rocks
    a4rocks

Post  a4rocks Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:08 am

manilker wrote:GPRS is working on my phone.
    My GPRS does not autoconfigure itself saying in the start that it needs to be done manually. It still used to work but since the past two builds, manual configuration has stopped working. Quite a bother for me.

Also Manas,
    From the next ROM, also include Microsoft My Phone which I think is extremely important especially for someone who is quite regularly updating the ROMs.
    sharat3
    sharat3

Post  sharat3 Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:16 am

a4rocks wrote:GPRS isn't working for me in this build too.

Anyone else facing the same problem?
    manasgirdhar

Post  manasgirdhar Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:43 am

has anyone used touch shell???I heard its a good manila clone....As i cant get the new Manila builds to work man....And MyPhone by microsoft sux....better to user SPB Backup

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 9:57 am