Windows Mobile Board for ASUS, Garmin-Asus and ACER Devices

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for all ASUS, Garmin-Asus and ACER Windows Mobile Based Phones

+17
Hellz
magnetic
a4rocks
babanomania
kronopio
kmpksprabhu
nikworld08
saurabhrendale
e7fendy
drshashi
pritzdj
jidhassler
Aeric
artural
kir8y
nazri14
manasgirdhar
21 posters

New Rom 24001.5.3.0(22nd Apr 2010)Fixed Build added

manasgirdhar

New Rom 24001.5.3.0(22nd Apr 2010)Fixed Build added Empty New Rom 24001.5.3.0(22nd Apr 2010)Fixed Build added

Post  manasgirdhar Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:46 pm

Hey Guys

Recieved a lot of FeedBack regarding Bugs in the Last build so i Created a new Build with A new Kernel.

Features:
    Honey Comb Structure
    Microsoft MyPhone
    Microsoft MarketPlace
    New Input(Transcriber)
    New Startup Screen
    Microsoft WindowsLive
    Office 2010
    Advanced Config
    Free Ram
    Soft Reset
    AMeBa
    Java
    PHM RegEdit
    GPRS issue Resolved
    GPS Hanging Issue Resolved
    Free Ram on boot:Approx 24Mb
    Free Storage:Approx 26.5Mb
    Removed Swype
    Removed Elegant Black Theme
    Sim Services Now Work

And There Are more Changes...Try it out and Please let me know...

Link:
    www.psppc.in

As Usual Feed Back Appreciated
    fixed build:
    www.psppc.in
    mirror:
    www.psppc.in
    if the above dont work download this:
    www.psppc.in
    As Usual No Screen shots by Me....Hate Taking Screen Shots

Last edited by manasgirdhar on Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:26 pm; edited 6 times in total
    nazri14

New Rom 24001.5.3.0(22nd Apr 2010)Fixed Build added Empty Re: New Rom 24001.5.3.0(22nd Apr 2010)Fixed Build added

Post  nazri14 Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:45 pm

manasgirdhar wrote:Hey Guys

Recieved a lot of FeedBack regarding Bugs in the Last build so i Created a new Build with A new Kernel.

Features:
    Honey Comb Structure
    Microsoft MyPhone
    Microsoft MarketPlace
    New Input(Transcriber)
    New Startup Screen
    Microsoft WindowsLive
    Office 2010
    Advanced Config
    Free Ram
    Soft Reset
    AMeBa
    Java
    PHM RegEdit
    GPRS issue Resolved
    Removed Swype
    Sim Services Now Work

Link:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?nfizmi5mujz

alrite bro...now downloading..will test later..i more concern on the gps issue...thanks in advance
    kir8y

New Rom 24001.5.3.0(22nd Apr 2010)Fixed Build added Empty Re: New Rom 24001.5.3.0(22nd Apr 2010)Fixed Build added

Post  kir8y Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:42 pm

nazri14 wrote:
    manasgirdhar wrote:Hey Guys

Features:
    Honey Comb Structure
    Microsoft MyPhone
    Microsoft MarketPlace
    New Input(Transcriber)
    New Startup Screen
    Microsoft WindowsLive
    Office 2010
    Advanced Config
    Free Ram
    Soft Reset
    AMeBa
    Java
    PHM RegEdit
    GPRS issue Resolved
    Removed Swype
    Sim Services Now Work

Link:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?nfizmi5mujz

alrite bro...now downloading..will test later..i more concern on the gps issue...thanks in advance

Installing it now...
    manasgirdhar

Post  manasgirdhar Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:52 pm

Please Give FeedBack Guys
    artural

Post  artural Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:13 pm

I have some problems:
    - when i try to change ring type (integreted in rom) - "Ring tone Error, this ring is corrupted or unavailable. Please choose a difrent ring tone" , when i install my own ring everything is ok.
    - once i have problem with miss call
    - i can't find how can i disable tray icon on today when titanium is disable

I think this rom is faster than previous Smile

sorry for my English - googletranslator
    nazri14

Post  nazri14 Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:33 pm

manasgirdhar wrote:Please Give FeedBack Guys
    the rom quite faster,the splash screen nice...but unfortunately garmin xt still hangs,same like previous rom.Sorry to inform that. Other than that was good.I've to revert to stock rom because I always use gps.Cheer me if u already fix the gps issue.
    artural

Post  artural Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:52 pm

Else one very big for me problem AUtoMapa don't work on previous version everything was ok.
    manasgirdhar

Post  manasgirdhar Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:02 pm

I Use MMI for GPS and for me it works fine
    Aeric

New Rom 24001.5.3.0(22nd Apr 2010)Fixed Build added Empty My feedback

Post  Aeric Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:17 pm

Hi Manas,

After I flashed the ROM, my phone hanged. Pressing power button or soft reset do not work. I take out the battery and put it back then turn on again. Then it only shows up the screen tapping.

The boot up screen is nice but I prefer the font is bigger. I also see the ROM has your name. Smile

Issue:
    I found the theme for current ROM looks weird, just like when I uninstalled all the HTC and Black theme from previous ROM. The Back or Lock icon doesn't draw correctly (black horizontal lines like rotated barcode). The words on top of settings screen (breadcrumb menu) also missing, only can see << and >> . Changing theme using Theme Manager doesn't solve the problem.
    Is anyone facing the same problem or do I need to flash it again? If yes, I think Manas should add back a theme.

Hi nazri14,

I found out how to solve the Garmin Mobile XT problem. Just remove XTec AMeBa settings. It will prompt you to reboot. After reboot and try open QuePPC. Wink
    manasgirdhar

Post  manasgirdhar Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:22 pm

Aeric wrote:Hi Manas,

After I flashed the ROM, my phone hanged. Pressing power button or soft reset do not work. I take out the battery and put it back then turn on again. Then it only shows up the screen tapping.

The boot up screen is nice but I prefer the font is bigger. I also see the ROM has your name. Smile

Issue:
    I found the theme for current ROM looks weird, just like when I uninstalled all the HTC and Black theme from previous ROM. The Back or Lock icon doesn't draw correctly (black horizontal lines like rotated barcode). The words on top of settings screen (breadcrumb menu) also missing, only can see << and >> . Changing theme using Theme Manager doesn't solve the problem.
    Is anyone facing the same problem or do I need to flash it again? If yes, I think Manas should add back a theme.

Hi nazri14,

I found out how to solve the Garmin Mobile XT problem. Just remove XTec AMeBa settings. It will prompt you to reboot. After reboot and try open QuePPC. Wink

Yes I know the theme problem...its just that actually i used the UI from the elegant black theme so that's why it gives the problem....I'll remove the UI in the Next Build or Fix it in this build if this build has no bugs
    jidhassler

New Rom 24001.5.3.0(22nd Apr 2010)Fixed Build added Empty Re: New Rom 24001.5.3.0(22nd Apr 2010)

Post  jidhassler Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:55 pm

Nice to see your ROM again Manas & I mean your ROM as it has your name on it. The ROM is real fast & the welcome screen is sharp. I checked all the features & guess what bluetooth & gprs work perfectly, BUT camera not turning on, gps data update tab not available, Im able to cut,copy paste anywhere I want to.

Just one basic blue theme thought you were going to add a start menu!

Otherwise this is one swift Rom I think its clocking 416mhz speed twice that of my p320. cheers
    manasgirdhar

Post  manasgirdhar Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:05 pm

jidhassler wrote:Nice to see your ROM again Manas & I mean your ROM as it has your name on it. The ROM is real fast & the welcome screen is sharp. I checked all the features & guess what bluetooth & gprs work perfectly, BUT camera not turning on, gps data update tab not available, Im able to cut,copy paste anywhere I want to.

Just one basic blue theme thought you were going to add a start menu!

Otherwise this is one swift Rom I think its clocking 416mhz speed twice that of my p320. cheers

i m checking into the camera prob and gps data....the rom is faster coz i've increased the pagepool to 6mb
    manasgirdhar

Post  manasgirdhar Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:51 pm

Fixed The UI issue,GPS Update issue and Camera issue...added a few themes...Link addedto first post

Edit:Link removed...problem found in sms
    pritzdj
    pritzdj

Post  pritzdj Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:39 pm

manasgirdhar wrote:Fixed The UI issue,GPS Update issue and Camera issue...added a few themes...Link addedto first post

I had installed the latest build... everything is fine except for the "messaging" this is not opening and shows an error ['tmail' is not a valid Pocket PC application].... so i don't have the access to the sms....
    Please help me what to do?????
    manasgirdhar

Post  manasgirdhar Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:57 pm

pritzdj wrote:
    manasgirdhar wrote:Fixed The UI issue,GPS Update issue and Camera issue...added a few themes...Link addedto first post

I had installed the latest build... everything is fine except for the "messaging" this is not opening and shows an error ['tmail' is not a valid Pocket PC application].... so i don't have the access to the sms....

uploading the fixed build to sharecash.org....please wait....by the way where are you located in New Delhi???
    pritzdj
    pritzdj

Post  pritzdj Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:01 pm

manasgirdhar wrote:
    pritzdj wrote:

uploading the fixed build to sharecash.org....please wait....by the way where are you located in New Delhi???

Ya I m from Delhi (Mayur Vihar Phase I).... r u also from Delhi? which Place???
    manasgirdhar

Post  manasgirdhar Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:02 pm

pritzdj wrote:
    manasgirdhar wrote:
    pritzdj wrote:

i m from south extn.....nyway...what do u do????

Last edited by manasgirdhar on Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    pritzdj
    pritzdj

Post  pritzdj Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:03 pm

manasgirdhar wrote:
    pritzdj wrote:
    manasgirdhar wrote:
    pritzdj wrote:

m a 3D animator and a VFX artist....
    manasgirdhar

Post  manasgirdhar Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:06 pm

pritzdj wrote:
    manasgirdhar wrote:
    pritzdj wrote:
    manasgirdhar wrote:
    pritzdj wrote:

cool man....whts your name???ROM will be up in 15 mins
    pritzdj
    pritzdj

Post  pritzdj Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:09 pm

manasgirdhar wrote:
    pritzdj wrote:
    manasgirdhar wrote:
    pritzdj wrote:
    manasgirdhar wrote:
    pritzdj wrote:

My name is Pritamjit....

hey 1 more thing did u add any keyboard other than the default one... coz in ur previous build u did not add any other keyboard...
    manasgirdhar

Post  manasgirdhar Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:11 pm

pritzdj wrote:
    manasgirdhar wrote:
    pritzdj wrote:
    manasgirdhar wrote:
    pritzdj wrote:
    manasgirdhar wrote:
    pritzdj wrote:

My name is Pritamjit....

hey 1 more thing did u add any keyboard other than the default one... coz in ur previous build u did not add any other keyboard...

Nah Dude....just added transcriber...its a handwriting recognition soft....better than the keyboard...try it
    pritzdj
    pritzdj

Post  pritzdj Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:14 pm

manasgirdhar wrote:
    pritzdj wrote:
    manasgirdhar wrote:
    pritzdj wrote:
    manasgirdhar wrote:
    pritzdj wrote:
    manasgirdhar wrote:
    pritzdj wrote:

My name is Pritamjit....

Nah Dude....just added transcriber...its a handwriting recognition soft....better than the keyboard...try it

hey its okay.... but i liked the slideUI and m used to ezInput keyboard also....
    can u give me the link of those keyboard... i will install it afterward
    manasgirdhar

Post  manasgirdhar Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:19 pm

pritzdj wrote:
    manasgirdhar wrote:
    pritzdj wrote:
    manasgirdhar wrote:
    pritzdj wrote:
    manasgirdhar wrote:
    pritzdj wrote:
    manasgirdhar wrote:
    pritzdj wrote:

My name is Pritamjit....

hey its okay.... but i liked the slideUI and m used to ezInput keyboard also....
    Download it from ppcwarez.org...and fixed build added
    manasgirdhar

Post  manasgirdhar Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:20 pm

Fixed build added to First Post
    pritzdj
    pritzdj

Post  pritzdj Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:39 pm

manasgirdhar wrote:
    pritzdj wrote:
    manasgirdhar wrote:
    pritzdj wrote:
    manasgirdhar wrote:
    pritzdj wrote:
    manasgirdhar wrote:
    pritzdj wrote:
    manasgirdhar wrote:
    pritzdj wrote:

My name is Pritamjit....

Download it from ppcwarez.org...and fixed build added

Thnx Downloading....

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 2:38 pm