Windows Mobile Board for ASUS, Garmin-Asus and ACER Devices

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for all ASUS, Garmin-Asus and ACER Windows Mobile Based Phones

2 posters

PLEASE GIVE HIGH PRIVILAGE TO PHONE

barbariandti

PLEASE GIVE HIGH PRIVILAGE TO PHONE Empty PLEASE GIVE HIGH PRIVILAGE TO PHONE

Post  barbariandti Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:22 pm

All the ROMs i tried till now has problems wiht receiving calls. they dont ring during incoming calls. Not all the time but it is still killing me. Please find something for missed calls and muted calls also.

Visually ROMs take 90 over 100 but please remember that these machines are also PHONEs.
    Danz

PLEASE GIVE HIGH PRIVILAGE TO PHONE Empty If you have call problems

Post  Danz Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:40 pm

Hello,

I use Magicall, and i don't miss any calls, use google for more information.
    barbariandti

PLEASE GIVE HIGH PRIVILAGE TO PHONE Empty Re: PLEASE GIVE HIGH PRIVILAGE TO PHONE

Post  barbariandti Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:43 pm

Thanks buddy, Does it have "not showing incoming call" problem?
    Danz

PLEASE GIVE HIGH PRIVILAGE TO PHONE Empty Re: PLEASE GIVE HIGH PRIVILAGE TO PHONE

Post  Danz Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:44 pm

If you are talking about my P320 with wm 6.5, yes it does, but the app i just told you about goes around it, it has it's own log.

I just set a rule for each : incomming, outgoing, missed and disabled notification for incomming and outgoing.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 7:00 am