Windows Mobile Board for ASUS, Garmin-Asus and ACER Devices

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for all ASUS, Garmin-Asus and ACER Windows Mobile Based Phones

+32
uchihasandi
RoCKeR
ak5589
vikrant.wadkar
ABM30
cccy
drshashi
sharat3
djcd
andy4uall
petronellus
Aby
kenangelz
stree
nripin
rui efe
firewolf
whoa
Danz
neooxyle
joasus
Hellz
artural
a4rocks
manilker
ashyshs
snatcher
harsha
smart2smart
rayraven
kalpeshmist
DmBob
36 posters

Build 23085 CHome WWE

petronellus

Build 23085 CHome WWE - Page 3 Empty Download problems

Post  petronellus Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:02 pm

Could you please post this ROM somewhere else? I cannot access it through that Hotfile link.

Thank you.

Petronellus pale pale pale
    andy4uall

Build 23085 CHome WWE - Page 3 Empty Help Help!!!

Post  andy4uall Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:53 pm

Hi Friends, When I flashed my Rom with this version from 6.1, the flash was successful and for some reasons and wanted to have the old Rom of 6.1 back and during the flash process the screen went blank white and the flash was not succesful. So I reset the phone and since then I am not able to reach the welcome screen other than the Asus blue first screen. I have tried flashing several times after this and the flash is successful but the phone never boots and I can only see the FIrst Blue Asus screen. Kindly help me as I need my phone working at any cost.. Thank in advance.
    Hellz

Build 23085 CHome WWE - Page 3 Empty Re: Build 23085 CHome WWE

Post  Hellz Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:47 pm

you need to re-flash with a different firmware file. Just download this, and put it in your memory card using a card reader (and delete any other firmware flashing files) and then flash.
    andy4uall

Post  andy4uall Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:49 pm

Hellz wrote:you need to re-flash with a different firmware file. Just download this, and put it in your memory card using a card reader (and delete any other firmware flashing files) and then flash.

Thank you for ur reply. I will try this ROM but how do I format my phone as its showing only the 1st Asus Blue screen. It newev moves to the other screens
    andy4uall

Post  andy4uall Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:36 am

andy4uall wrote:
    Hellz wrote:you need to re-flash with a different firmware file. Just download this, and put it in your memory card using a card reader (and delete any other firmware flashing files) and then flash.

Thank you for ur reply. I will try this ROM but how do I format my phone as its showing only the 1st Asus Blue screen. It newev moves to the other screens

Thanks mate.. This really works. My phone is normal now. I have no words to Thank u. U r a genius!! Thanks a lot man. Now the next step. Shall I update my ROM or not? And if I have to update then give me a good ROM which is stable and good for the phone.
    Hellz

Post  Hellz Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:49 pm

andy4uall wrote:
    Thanks mate.. This really works. My phone is normal now. I have no words to Thank u. U r a genius!! Thanks a lot man. Now the next step. Shall I update my ROM or not? And if I have to update then give me a good ROM which is stable and good for the phone.

stick to the 6.1 rom for non, because:
    1. there`s still the missed call bug (sure there`s the patch that works, but still)
    2. and the IMEI problem doesn't have a fix yet (if your imei is OK i suggest not to update to 6.5)
    djcd

Post  djcd Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:23 pm

OK. Work cool, but can you make it without CHome? Just standart Windows today Smile
    sharat3
    sharat3

Post  sharat3 Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:23 pm

[quote="Hellz"]
    andy4uall wrote:
    1. there`s still the missed call bug (sure there`s the patch that works, but still)
    2. and the IMEI problem doesn't have a fix yet (if your imei is OK i suggest not to update to 6.5)

Oh!! the IMEI problem still exists?? am ok with the missed call bug but dont want to mess with the IMEI.. Sad
    Hellz

Post  Hellz Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:06 pm

well probably it still exists... i`m in a thought that the missed call bug and the IMEI bug are related and if u fix one u fix them both, but its just a theory...
    a4rocks
    a4rocks

Post  a4rocks Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:33 am

Hellz wrote:well probably it still exists... i`m in a thought that the missed call bug and the IMEI bug are related and if u fix one u fix them both, but its just a theory...
    Hellz,
    Wrong theory there and it's because of the fact that the missed call bug is an internal ROM related issue while the IMEI issue is upon the size of the cooked ROM. I saw in one of these forums where hdubli mentioned in his kitchen a specific size beyond which IMEI issue is caused.

The ROM by no means has the IMEI problem otherwise this thread would have been cursed rather than greeted with huge cheers. Try not to misguide others. One look at all the comments and anyone will realise this is a great ROM apart from a few bugs which will be there since it isn't ASUS official. If you don't want to try, don't try but please do not misguide others. This ROM is very good for someone whether advanced or newbie looking to get the most out of their ASUS P320. I would recommend this ROM to anyone. So, sharat3, do not worry at all, go ahead and try it but do not take this as my guarantee. You will be flashing at your own risk and rare problems can creep up like for andy4uall. So try it but do backup your Windows files just in case anything goes wrong.
    drshashi
    drshashi

Post  drshashi Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:28 pm

hey guys.. i cant see the weather plugin in this ROM.. how did u guys get it.. can ny 1 help,,
    sharat3
    sharat3

Post  sharat3 Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:22 pm

This is the first time am flashing my phone...i extracted the 'flash.bin' and put it in my memory card(i kept the usb mode as mass storage & put it in my memory card)...i disconnected from the computer...but didnt switch the cell off...i pressed the volume down button along with reset button...screen became plain white..i released the reset button but didnt release the volume down button...but still nuthing happens..i just get the white screen..

Plz tell me what i am doing wrong..should i switch off the phone & then press the volume button & reset button...? should i put the usb mode as turbo sync? do i need to place the 'flash.bin' file in any folder?
    Hellz

Post  Hellz Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:00 pm

ok... i bury my head in the dust... i'm wrong, but i don`t see the logic in the theory that the rom size is th problem, because i remember that different people who flashed with one of his releases and each of them had a different result - some lost their IMEI, others did not... pff i don`t even have a clue whats going on, but for me this phone is one of my biggest mistakes...
    djcd

Post  djcd Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:55 am

sharat3 wrote:This is the first time am flashing my phone...i extracted the 'flash.bin' and put it in my memory card(i kept the usb mode as mass storage & put it in my memory card)...i disconnected from the computer...but didnt switch the cell off...i pressed the volume down button along with reset button...screen became plain white..i released the reset button but didnt release the volume down button...but still nuthing happens..i just get the white screen..

Plz tell me what i am doing wrong..should i switch off the phone & then press the volume button & reset button...? should i put the usb mode as turbo sync? do i need to place the 'flash.bin' file in any folder?

FLASH.bin (CAPITALS) and (reset+vol_down)
    sharat3
    sharat3

Post  sharat3 Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:00 am

djcd wrote:
    FLASH.bin (CAPITALS) and (reset+vol_down)

I guess i wasn't holding the volume down button properly..flashed it yesterday..jsut for got to update the forum...thanx anyway..
    sharat3
    sharat3

Post  sharat3 Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:03 am

a4rocks wrote:
    The ROM by no means has the IMEI problem otherwise this thread would have been cursed rather than greeted with huge cheers. Try not to misguide others. One look at all the comments and anyone will realise this is a great ROM apart from a few bugs which will be there since it isn't ASUS official. If you don't want to try, don't try but please do not misguide others. This ROM is very good for someone whether advanced or newbie looking to get the most out of their ASUS P320. I would recommend this ROM to anyone. So, sharat3, do not worry at all, go ahead and try it but do not take this as my guarantee. You will be flashing at your own risk and rare problems can creep up like for andy4uall. So try it but do backup your Windows files just in case anything goes wrong.

Thanx a lot a4rocks...i flashed my cell..& there is no issue with my IMEI...hey, is there any way we can use the autocleaner utility we used in the stock rom?
    rayraven
    rayraven

Post  rayraven Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:20 am

Danz wrote:
    Here are some news:

The loss of network only happens when the phone comes out of standby, it is reduced by using software lock rather then hardware lock, and it also related to the missed call issue, However i noticed that after i overclocked my phone using ompacloockKeep the network drop still happens but no missed calls issue.

Anyone have a way to fix this? I experienced this in the previous 6.5 builds too, but it seems to be much slower in this build.
    Once i unlock the phone, it takes a bit of time to reset the network and the phone is unusable during this time.

Regards,
    ray
    snatcher
    snatcher

Post  snatcher Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:00 pm

this rom very bad stability
    stability : 0
    bluetooth not working
    come in call,system deadlock
    very very bad firmware not suggestion..any more rom wait thanks..

ım use rom : 21222 hdubli rom
    sharat3
    sharat3

Post  sharat3 Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:47 pm

snatcher wrote:this rom very bad stability
    stability : 0
    bluetooth not working
    come in call,system deadlock
    very very bad firmware not suggestion..any more rom wait thanks..

ım use rom : 21222 hdubli rom

That's a pretty negative review...r u sure the bluetooth is not working?? havent tried that yet..
    drshashi
    drshashi

Post  drshashi Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:33 pm

call drop is a major problem wid this ROM ..
    and even when ure on a call, it never shows the correct duration of the call..suppose if ure talking for 20 mins , it will show 4 min or 2 min.. but never the right duration.
    Even it hangs a lot, working speed quite low than previous ROMs
    Pls can any1 tell me how to get weather plugin.. its not showing in my ROM..
    nevertheless, looks awesome. Smile kudos to the person who cooked this ROM , but as like before no ROM is perfect. so keep it coming.. Smile
    sharat3
    sharat3

Post  sharat3 Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:34 am

drshashi wrote:
    Pls can any1 tell me how to get weather plugin.. its not showing in my ROM..

i read in a blog that we have to install a 'titanium weather plugin' for the same..havent tried it yet...
    rayraven
    rayraven

Post  rayraven Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:30 am

Guys,

Anyone have a compressed cab for the latest HTC Manila? [from Mega]

Regards,
    ray
    cccy

Post  cccy Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:47 am

rayraven wrote:Guys,

Anyone have a compressed cab for the latest HTC Manila? [from Mega]

Regards,
    ray
    Here's the files :
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=541750
    rayraven
    rayraven

Post  rayraven Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:53 am

@cccy,

I've looked at that thread, but i doubt we have enough free space on the p320 to install all the minimum required files.
    Thats why i was asking for a compressed version.

Or maybe you or DmBob could cook a rom with Manila baked in Smile [Hell, no harm in wishing ]
    ABM30

Post  ABM30 Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:23 pm

Heloo rayraven,
    I sent you a PM on XDA.
    I need some help to chose what app you don't need to be in ROM. Maybe I can build one for you (I made one but it is to big and I now that need to be less than 58MB and now is 70!) Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 1:02 am