Windows Mobile Board for ASUS, Garmin-Asus and ACER Devices

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for all ASUS, Garmin-Asus and ACER Windows Mobile Based Phones

+14
Razar
ender
playerkhan
vishal1294
avinash60
babanomania
kronopio
joasus
manilker
sharat3
nikworld08
a4rocks
Aeric
manasgirdhar
18 posters

wm6.5.5 build 28232 with office(New Build)

manasgirdhar

wm6.5.5 build 28232 with office(New Build) Empty wm6.5.5 build 28232 with office(New Build)

Post  manasgirdhar Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:22 pm

Hey Guys

I Strike Again...Another New Build for you people
    Features:
    Build Number:28232.5.5.0
    Free Ram:Approx 23 Mb as usual
    Free Storage 21 Mb
    Call Delay Fixed i hope
    Honey Comb Menu
    Device update(Latest Beta Version)
    Bluetooth bug Fixed
    Office2010
    AMeba
    New Theme(Grey And Blue)
    Time Bomb Patched
    Beta Notification Removed
    ReVamped Lock screen(like the last build)
    Added New Keyboard(Swype instead of SlideIt...but u have to select it once)
    FreeRam
    PimBackup
    Regedit
    Screen Capture
    SoftReset
    Java
    Video Recording Fixed
    SMS Bug Fixed
    Not Sure bout Missed call bug...i tried it but mine showed the missed call so i guess its fine

Flash It and let me know.

And people tell Me what more to Add in the roms

As Usual feedback is appreciated

This time posted through linkbucks...this way if i earn i can continue making more stuff for more phones...no offence

link:
    www.psppc.in

Rom with Registry edited for call delay
    Link
    www.psppc.in

Last edited by manasgirdhar on Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Aeric

wm6.5.5 build 28232 with office(New Build) Empty Let me try first

Post  Aeric Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:45 pm

My Garmin Mobile XT still not able to run correctly. I think it is because of the keyboard. I 'll try this ROM with new keyboard and see how things work. Surprised

However, MapKing is working but I can't get the updated map for this app and the app UI is not so nice compare to Garmin. tongue
    a4rocks
    a4rocks

wm6.5.5 build 28232 with office(New Build) Empty Re: wm6.5.5 build 28232 with office(New Build)

Post  a4rocks Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:53 pm

I won't say pretty stable, but I will say highly stable. Very nice build. Except the small issue which is present in every 6.5.x build, which is no network immediately after waking up the phone from sleep mode. Aside, the ROM is perrrrrrfect. Love it and enjoying it. Trying quite a lot of things.

Manas,
    Could you try integrating Manilla2D with a new build? I am aware it will take up a huge amount of RAM but I think we could give it a go since you are doing such a great job and actively working on making newer builds.

manasgirdhar wrote:This time posted through linkbucks...this way if i earn i can continue making more stuff for more phones...no offence
    I don't think you even need to bother about it. In fact we owe you. So no offence taken at all. Cool
    nikworld08

wm6.5.5 build 28232 with office(New Build) Empty Re: wm6.5.5 build 28232 with office(New Build)

Post  nikworld08 Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:02 pm

thx dude for all your roms . but i have a problem in each of your rom that is i am not able to use hardware phone key after some time of usage and then i have to reset . basically phone function stops working and i have to soft reset the phone . kindly tell me how to correct it .
    manasgirdhar

Post  manasgirdhar Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:24 pm

There is a registry edit for the device wake up problem i think...i can post it.....ny1 wanna try it????
    sharat3
    sharat3

Post  sharat3 Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:32 pm

manasgirdhar wrote:There is a registry edit for the device wake up problem i think...i can post it.....ny1 wanna try it????

Sure..
    manasgirdhar

Post  manasgirdhar Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:34 pm

sharat3 wrote:
    manasgirdhar wrote:There is a registry edit for the device wake up problem i think...i can post it.....ny1 wanna try it????

Sure..

Take a look at your HKLM/Comm/ConnMgr/Planner/Settings/SuspendResume

It is a multi-sz value and should be #777. If it shows anything like ~GPRS or something containing GPRS, change it back to #777 and soft reset.

It worked for me....so i'll implement this regedit in my next rom definately...it also solves the device wake up issue i guess...atleast it did for me
    sharat3
    sharat3

Post  sharat3 Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:35 pm

There was a loss of signal(stupid airtel Evil or Very Mad)while flashing..device didnt autodetect the gprs settings.. and unfortunately am not able to configure it later..thinking of reflashing...
    manasgirdhar

Post  manasgirdhar Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:38 pm

sharat3 wrote:There was a loss of signal(stupid airtel Evil or Very Mad)while flashing..device didnt autodetect the gprs settings.. and unfortunately am not able to configure it later..thinking of reflashing...

ok.....after that try the registry edit....if it works i'll fix this build and re-upload
    a4rocks
    a4rocks

Post  a4rocks Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:09 pm

OK Manas,
    Will try it tomorrow morning and will test and give feedback to you. I just hope it works. What a Face . It was in my list of to be done stuff in WinMo. Glad you don't have this problem.
    manilker

Post  manilker Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:04 pm

i cant connect to internet is there anybody has same problem
    joasus

Post  joasus Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:39 pm

removal AMeba
    kronopio

Post  kronopio Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:51 am

First of all thank you for your great work. Never seen so many ROMs in such a short time.

Regarding the linkbucks - just tell us what to click there so you will get more money :-)

Regarding the latest ROM - I was so eager to test it that I skipped the warning about GPRS. Same problem here and I'm in Europe so it is not only Airtel problem. Changed the registry - no help. Re-flashed - still nothing. Changed the registry again - no help again.

Would much appreciate if you could look to it.

Once again thank you for providing us with such great ROMs.

Joasus: I don't like Ameba too but since some people requested it and it could be removed this is not a big issue.
    manasgirdhar

Post  manasgirdhar Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:20 am

Uploading the Registry edited rom
    manasgirdhar

Post  manasgirdhar Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:23 am

manilker wrote:i cant connect to internet is there anybody has same problem

I always connect through wifi....Its working.....just tried it
    manasgirdhar

Post  manasgirdhar Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:24 am

nikworld08 wrote:thx dude for all your roms . but i have a problem in each of your rom that is i am not able to use hardware phone key after some time of usage and then i have to reset . basically phone function stops working and i have to soft reset the phone . kindly tell me how to correct it .

The Hardware Key Works fine for me...ny1 else facing the same prob???
    sharat3
    sharat3

Post  sharat3 Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:29 am

manilker wrote:i cant connect to internet is there anybody has same problem

kronopio wrote: I was so eager to test it that I skipped the warning about GPRS. Same problem here and I'm in Europe so it is not only Airtel problem. Changed the registry - no help. Re-flashed - still nothing..

Me too did a hard-reset a couple of times & reflashed...but GPRS didnt work..so reflashed to the previous ROM ie 23549..
    manasgirdhar

Post  manasgirdhar Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:30 am

kronopio wrote:First of all thank you for your great work. Never seen so many ROMs in such a short time.

Regarding the linkbucks - just tell us what to click there so you will get more money :-)

Regarding the latest ROM - I was so eager to test it that I skipped the warning about GPRS. Same problem here and I'm in Europe so it is not only Airtel problem. Changed the registry - no help. Re-flashed - still nothing. Changed the registry again - no help again.

Joasus: I don't like Ameba too but since some people requested it and it could be removed this is not a big issue.

What exactly is the problem with the GPRS setting???I never use GPRS...i always use Wifi....And as for where to click so that i get the money....just keep openeing the linkbucks link that i posted...each time its opened i get a few cents....not much....but slowly atleast i'll earn it.....generally people dont donate so its a good way...nyway let me know the exact problem with GPRS
    manasgirdhar

Post  manasgirdhar Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:32 am

Alright guys....I have a question....On the today screen even if you are not using GPRS....does a G get displayed?????Sometimes even that is a cause for concern...Coz my device always shows it....And then i have to disable it
    sharat3
    sharat3

Post  sharat3 Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:37 am

manasgirdhar wrote:
    kronopio wrote:First of all thank you for your great work. Never seen so many ROMs in such a short time.

What exactly is the problem with the GPRS setting???I never use GPRS...i always use Wifi....And as for where to click so that i get the money....just keep openeing the linkbucks link that i posted...each time its opened i get a few cents....not much....but slowly atleast i'll earn it.....generally people dont donate so its a good way...nyway let me know the exact problem with GPRS

GPRS settings dont get autodetected for the SIM..also when we click on "Automatically configure connections", it says the device couldn't find any connection settings..when we go to "Advanced->Select Network->Edit" we can see the name of the APNs but irrespective of the selection we make, whenever we try to access internet thru GPRS, it doesnt get connected..

Tried with 2 different GPRS enabled SIMs - Airtel postpaid & Vodafone prepaid
    sharat3
    sharat3

Post  sharat3 Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:39 am

manasgirdhar wrote:Alright guys....I have a question....On the today screen even if you are not using GPRS....does a G get displayed?????Sometimes even that is a cause for concern...Coz my device always shows it....And then i have to disable it

The small G(on top of the signal strength) or the big G?
    manasgirdhar

Post  manasgirdhar Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:46 am

Call delay registry edited rom added to first rom
    manasgirdhar

Post  manasgirdhar Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:48 am

sharat3 wrote:
    manasgirdhar wrote:Alright guys....I have a question....On the today screen even if you are not using GPRS....does a G get displayed?????Sometimes even that is a cause for concern...Coz my device always shows it....And then i have to disable it

The Big G mate
    sharat3
    sharat3

Post  sharat3 Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:51 am

manasgirdhar wrote:
    sharat3 wrote:

The Big G mate

The big G is fine, Manas..for me it shows the big 'E'..anyway it doesn't indicate that the connection is established..i think they have put it there to indicate whether we r on a GPRS network or the Edge-GPRS network...whenever we connect to GPRS/Edge, another G/E appears on top of the signal strength...

Which reminds me, in this ROM, the connection to the gprs network doesnt happen & the other G/E doesnt appear..
    manasgirdhar

Post  manasgirdhar Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:54 am

sharat3 wrote:
    manasgirdhar wrote:
    sharat3 wrote:

The Big G mate

The big G is fine, Manas..for me it shows the big 'E'..anyway it doesn't indicate that the connection is established..i think they have put it there to indicate whether we r on a GPRS network or the Edge-GPRS network...whenever we connect to GPRS/Edge, another G/E appears on top of the signal strength...

Which reminds me, in this ROM, the connection to the gprs network doesnt happen & the other G/E doesnt appear..

I'll check it out mate.....i never use gprs so i have no idea bout it......but i'll try to fix it....nyway just added a new edited flash....why dont u try it???maybe that'll work for you....n u can also givme call delay feedback for the edited rom....how bout it???

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 2:49 pm